Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dress #18

Dress # 18 - Ella Cabella ;)

I know, I know... it has been a long hiatus. I am back... with another dress. This one was for my sweet niece Ella Mae (whom I have not seen since she was born!!! SAD FACE). Anyway, it's silky slinky fabric which I stumbled upon at Jo Anne's in the remnants section. I instantly fell in love!
Thanks to her Momma for the pictures. :)


Ruffles on the bottom and a simple tie at the top, perfect for summer weather.
Don't expect too many new dresses from me all at once. I have two boys now, and am so busy making boy things, my little dresses have taken a back burner. Luckily there are friends out there having girls, so I can always make dresses for others! :)

3 comments:

  1. Jaime, how much do you sell your dresses for? I know a whole lot of little girls (my inlaws have 6 granddaughters and the oldest is 4)and I could pass the word around. Your dresses are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually just do like $20 each... I just custom make them according to orders, so let me know! :) Thanks anna!

    ReplyDelete